Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome!

Last night I was sitting at home thinking about my blog. It occured to me that I didn't write a welcome post! That should've been my first entry, right? Ha, sorry! So here's a little about me . . .

First of all, thanks for stopping by! If you couldn't tell already, my name is Heather Hoskins. I live just north of Indianapolis in the little town of Kirklin. There's not much here but a couple of gas stations.... but we do have a stop light! If you're from a small town, you get my humor. : ) I've been married to my husband Matt for four years and we have a very energetic almost 1 year old, Garrett. I work full time which limits the time I can spend on photography, but also allows me to keep prices low.That's also part of the reason I have a blog and not a regular .com site. Once I'm up and running a little more, I plan on changing over to a regular site.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment